Yellow Fever Innoculation – Exemption List
The pamphlet enclosed with yellow fever vaccination serum, states the following conditions are exempt from having a Yellow Fever Vaccination . Your Doctor will provide you with a letter of excemption.
- Babies under 9 months
- Persons aged 60 and older
- Neurotropic disease (Yel And)
- Diseases of the Thyroid
- Allergic Conditions including allergies to eggs or chicken proteins.
- Fructose Intolerance
- Bleeding Disorders or those on anticoagulants
- Auto-ammune Diseases
- Cortisone or Chemotherapy
- Pregnancy and Lactating mothers
More Important Information from the Zambezi Traveller: