Zambia visa entry payment update from SafPar
Great news for anyone entering Zambia and needing to get a visa. Point of Sale terminals have now been introduced for ease of payment of Visa and other fees at the following entry points in Zambia:-
1. Kenneth Kaunda International Airport, Lusaka
2. Harry Mwaanga Nkumbula International Airport, Livingstone
3. Simon Mwansa Kapwepwe International Airport, Ndola
The terminals accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express.
The system is operational, but Airport Authorities have advised that, should there be any network issues that affect the systems, passengers will be permitted to go to the nearest ATM and draw the required cash in local currency.
• Formerly Livingstone Airport, Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport was named after the old leader of the Africa National Congress who assisted in the struggle for Independence of Northern Rhodesia from British colonialism.
• The Airport is the closest one to the mighty Victoria Falls
• A new, large, modern international terminal opened in 2013 with the old terminal now being used just for Domestic travel.
• Flights arrive daily from Johannesburg with SAA and BA, from within Zambia with Proflight and from Nelspruit with SA Airlink.
More Important Information from the Zambezi Traveller:
Zambezi Traveller Directory